Jim

• Updated: Sun, February 28, 2010

• Reported By:Santa Monica California
Brake Planet
.brakeplanet.com Internet U.S.A.

Brake Planet Be aware of their lies and deception. What you see on their website might not be true Los Angeles Internet

*Consumer Comment: I had a good experince! but im scared now !

*Consumer Comment: You're An Idiot

I ordered a set of brake pads and rotors for both back and front of my Mercedes CLK on Jan 2nd 2009. The website says they're in stock. they immediately charged my credit card but I received an e-mail on Jan 6th saying that they are out of stock and they would receive it from a supplier in few days & not to exceed 10 days.

I called in two weeks to see what happened and they told me the wrong item was sent to them by supplier and they would exchange and send them to me in a few days. No e-mail, notices, call or anything from them for another 8 days so I called them on Jan 28th and asked about my order and she told me the same exact story as before. When I told her I have heared the story last week, she replied that the supplier has sent the wrong order again ( in fact later she said they received the wron item six times ),and it is not their fault. When I said I do not believe it, she rudely asked me if I want to cancel my order which I did. I really hope I will get my money back in a timely mannor. I am going to call my credit card company anyways.

Homer
Santa Monica, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brake-Planet/internet/Brake-Planet-Be-aware-of-their-lies-and-deception-What-you-see-on-their-website-might-not-417715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brake Planet

I had a good experince! but im scared now !

AUTHOR: Adam - (USA)

I purchased two sets of slotted and drilled rotors with pads. It did take longer than told i think about a month and yes they were cheep pads but ive been using both sets for a year now on my 2000 conv van (heavy) and my 1987 3/4 ton work truck (hevier yet) and a lawn trailer Quite heavy ! and the zinc coating still looks good no cracks not warped im happy but with what ive read i suppose i wont be able to get anymore in the future sad to see things went down hill for them verry good price compared to others

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (U.S.A.)

Let's not forget that they also jerked him around for a month, when their website said they had the parts in stock in the first place. Reputable companies don't charge your card if they don't have the goods. They're honest about when they will deliver and they charge you when they've actually filled your order.

You're An Idiot

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

They canceled your order and gave you your money back. Many, they ripped you off good!

You're a drama queen - about like a 9 year old boy.