Complaint Review: Branch Brook Pools

• Submitted: Sat, December 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 13, 2008

• Reported By:NEPTUNE New Jersey
Branch Brook Pools
Route 88 Brick, New Jersey U.S.A.

Branch Brook Pools Namco rip off Brick New Jersey

I purchased a "Pool Co" filter from the Brick store the end of the 2006. It was supposed to be guaranteed, etc. The beginning of 2008 I needed parts for this filter. I was not even trying to get them covered under the guarantee.

When I went to the parts department, with my receipt in hand, I was told by the parts manager that this filter was discontinued by Branch Brook 10 years ago. First, it was represented to me to be a current model. 2nd I have not even owned the pool for 10 years (I bought my house in 2000) When I complained to the manager that I wa given a discontinued product, his answer was basically "too bad."

I was unable to get parts anywhere for this filter and finally had to purchase another filter from another supplier. I would be very happy to see branchbrook pools go out of business and since they are not the "only game" in town, I will not deal with them in the future.

Donald
NEPTUNE, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2008 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Branch-Brook-Pools/Brick-New-Jersey/Branch-Brook-Pools-Namco-rip-off-Brick-New-Jersey-400949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Branch Brook Pools