Complaint Review: Brand X Sports Handicapping - Mike Volpe

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2008

• Reported By:Council Bluffs Iowa
Brand X Sports Handicapping - Mike Volpe
brandxsports.com Internet U.S.A.

Brand X Sports Handicapping Mike Volpe Guaranteed picks to win or we give you more free picks. Internet

Mike Volpe said the picks were guaranteed and so far had only lost 2 bowl games. He said buy the picks and if "I don't make you money then the rest of the NFL season if free" I got the picks and am now down over 27 units, not to mention the $250.00 I paid for all of those losers. As I am typing this text, his 5* pick is getting hammered by 28 points in the Sugar Bowl. There is no way he can make up the units he promised in the bowl season. Obvioulsy I qualify for the free NFL picks. But now I owe the bookmaker all kinds of money and can't afford to bet anymore with these HORRIBLE picks.

After the first day he lost all three picks and was down 12 units he responded to my concerned email by saying I was the "kiss of death" and "what did I want him to do". And he's right, he already got my money, he doesn't care. As of right now, Jan. 2, 2008 he has lost another 15 units in games. I can do better picking names out of a hat. When you get down so much, what good are the free NFL plays if you can't bet anyway b/c you are way too far in debt b/c of the HORRIBLE picks he gave you to get you there. This guy won't even answer my phone calls or respond to me emails anymore.

Mike Volpe is a FRAUD and a dishonest business man. In the least, you would think he would refund the money I paid for these absolutely terrible picks. I don't care about his NFL picks b/c I won't be able to pay what I am down after the bowls. I wont even be able to get in any of the bets! WHAT A SCAM! PLEASE DO NOT BUY or SOLICIT FROM THIS COMPANY! He is a crook!

Buy the package, guaranteed winners.
Council Bluffs, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2008 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brand-X-Sports-Handicapping-Mike-Volpe/internet/Brand-X-Sports-Handicapping-Mike-Volpe-Guaranteed-picks-to-win-or-we-give-you-more-free-pi-296182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brand X Sports Handicapping - Mike Volpe