• Report: #20426

www.brandxsports.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-272-6390
  • Web:
  • Category: Casinos

Brand "X" Sports Mike Volpe & Tom Anderson purchased sports handicapping service got ripped off corruption dirty SOB's ripped off and scammed Cranford, New Jersey Internet

*Consumer Comment: HEY,I MADE A KILLING WITH MIKE VOLPE AND TOM ANDERSON GAMES

Called toll free # as to inquire about their guaranteed parlay. Win or your money back.

Got a Mr. Tom Anderson and, as with all snake oil salespeople, he told me that if I purchased the yearly special at a cost of $375, I would be able to get my money back if not furnished winners.

It happened to be in college football and the teams involved were Michigan and West Va. They did not win.

I haven't received credit against my credit card and the scamdicappers do not furnish anything to me.

NOTE TO ALL: Never ever transfer money via Western Union (on credit card or any other means) to a company you aren't absolutely sure is legitimate.

Federal laws do NOT allow "cash transactions" to be disputed and the credit card company, although sympathetic, can't collect on such a transaction.

By the way, BRAND X REQUIRED ME TO DO BUSINESS THIS WAY--Mr. Anderson said it was the best and fastest way....LESSON LEARNED THE HARD WAY---BEWARE!!!!!

Gary
Fayetteville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2002 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brand-X/internet/Brand-X-Sports-Mike-Volpe-Tom-Anderson-purchased-sports-handicapping-service-got-rippe-20426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brand X

HEY,I MADE A KILLING WITH MIKE VOLPE AND TOM ANDERSON GAMES

AUTHOR: Chad - (U.S.A.)

I know that there are no guarantees in gambling.But, since I started with Tom and Mike a little over 13 months ago I was a $10 player and earned over 5,960 my first 12 month membership by listening to their advice.Now in response to that unhappy client I read about ,Lets just say that certain gamblers can naver be helped because even though the service might win, we will find a way to blame the company,defame the company, etc. out of pure jealousy because we lost with our own plays. I know this for a fact because I was one of them until Tom turned me around in a very positive way.As far I'm concerned FULL STEAM AHEAD with Tom and Mike. Thank You.