Complaint Review: Brand labyrinth

• Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: DEM — Miami Florida United States of America
Brand labyrinth
Miami, Florida United States of America

Brand labyrinth Ivan Guel, Miami Printing Co., Guel enterprise Ivan Guel received deposit to create a catalog and website and did not complete the job - won't take my calls nor respond to emails. BE AWARE PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY in Miami, Florida

I hired this company 6 months ago to design a catalog and a website for my company.

I've had a very hard time to get in touch with the owner IVAN GUEL. At the beginning we received some drafts (not done correctly) and then we spend 4 months exchanging emails saying the work will be done soon, but never saw the results.

I tried to contact him by sending numerous emails, calls, voice mails and text messages stating how important it was for us to have the work done and ready by a certain date. He replied he would call us but never did. It is obvious to me at this point that IVAN GUEL and his company BRAND LABYRINTH HAS NO DESIRE TO COMPLETE THE JOB he was hired to do, or to reimburse the deposit he was paid. Furthermore this person has no respect whatsoever for our business or care to even call to make arrangements.

BE AWARE.

Other related companies:

www.ivanguel.com
www.brandlabyrinth.com
www.miamiprintingcompany.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brand-labyrinth/Miami-Florida-/Brand-labyrinth-Ivan-Guel-Miami-Printing-Co-Guel-enterprise-Ivan-Guel-received-deposit-978307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brand labyrinth