regional

• Reported By: James Sacramento Ca. — Rancho Cordova California
Brand.com
Philadelphia , Pennsylvania USA

Brand.com Boiler room, Phone room, Cussing, Satanic Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I called Brand.com after seeing the TV commercial about their company a dozen or more times. I thought since I just finished building my website maybe talking with them to see what they do and how they do it would be a good idea. I thought perhaps they could look at my newly finished website and give positive feedback. On the TV commercial they say they remove the negative and give positive so; being that my website is new I wanted to get information beforehand doing research. I called and spoke with a Guy who seemed to have a problem remembering what I had just told him ten seconds earlier. I told him my website was new and I was just calling to speak with someone about what they do and how they do it. He then asked me how many years my website had been on the internet! Duh.....I told him for the third time it was new! Just up and running a couple of days ago. I told him to go get some coffee and wake up. He said he was looking at my website while we were talking on the phone and that he would make some notes about it to give to a more qualified representative that would call me back in a little while. Nobody called me back. A couple of days later I decided to call them again and got an eye opener immediately. When I called, the phone didn't ring but a split second and it was as if someone had bumped the phone in their room taking it off the hook but; not answering the phone. I said hello but, no reply. I waited for someone to answer and while waiting I heard all that was happening in the background. Several people cussing at people they were talking with on the telephone! One Guy stood out more than the three others. All of them were in heated arguments with people they were speaking with on the telephone. I listened to it for about twelve minutes and then I hung up. I won't bother repeating some of what I heard but; I thank God for allowing me to hear it. I have also seen on this site where many complaints have been filed on this company. One in particular of where they, (Brand.com) have placed negative remarks on a website purposely. After hearing what was going on by telephone, I don't doubt this to be be true.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2014 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brandcom/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania/Brandcom-Boiler-room-Phone-room-Cussing-Satanic-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-1132909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brand.com