Complaint Review: Branded Lighting

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: Nikki — London Other United Kingdom
Branded Lighting
Unit 6, EIC Buildings, 10 Tything Road West, Arde Internet United States of America

Branded Lighting Bad service and refuses to give refunds! Internet

I spent 1200 with this company and returned 2 items to them which they received on 13th August.  I am still waiting for them to refund me my money!  Bob in Sales keeps telling me the refund is coming and now he is fobbing me off and telling me that I will get a cheque in the next cheque run!  Why?  I didnt pay  by cheque and I gave Bob my new debit card details so he could process the refund.

They are a bunch of crooks and clearly have no intention of refunding my money.  When I googled Reviews Branded Lighting I can see they have done the same to several other people.  I have also contacted Trading Standards and eBay and PayPal as they should not be allow to continue to trade and treat customers like this.  Its disgusting and totally unfair.

Avoid at all costs, they may look cheaper but will end up costing you more in the long run.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Branded-Lighting/internet/Branded-Lighting-Bad-service-and-refuses-to-give-refunds-Internet-965379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Branded Lighting