Complaint Review: Branded Logo Designs

• Reported By: Anonymous — Idaho
Branded Logo Designs
Internet USA

Branded Logo Designs Web design - logo design  Internet

Branded Logo Designs is a company that promises satisfaction with web design. After they completed my business logo I was pleased, so I hired them to build my website. But before I hired them, I asked about the details of the satisfaction gaurantee promise. The person I spoke with, Kyle Stern, whose name was probably not Kyle Stern (sounded more like eastern Indian), told me that if I was not happy within the 30 days from the day I pay for it, that I would receive 100% of my money back.

During the following couple weeks, it was clear that they had a hard time reading english and were not following through on any of the revisions I was emailing them. A couple times they called me to leave voice mails but the voice mails were complete static. When I sent a list of 6 things that neede to be changed, only 2 would be changed. There was no attention to detail or final review before re-sending back to me. It became clear that they had no clue what they were doing, so after 2.5 weeks I called "Kyle Stern" and asked for a refund. I was yelled at, interupted, insulted and when I asked to speak with a supervisor, Kyle continually tried to insult me. He then said I could not recieve a refund because they made revisions. Funny, he didn't mention that when I was about to hand my credit card # over...

I have never worked with such ignorant folks in my life, let alone been yelled at and insults thrown at me from someone over the phone because I was not happy with their shoddy work.

If you prefer to deal with professional people, I would not recommend Branded Logo Designs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Branded-Logo-Designs/internet/Branded-Logo-Designs-Web-design-logo-designnbsp-Internet-1049412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Branded Logo Designs