Complaint Review: Branded lighting

• Submitted: Fri, February 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 10, 2012

• Reported By: Reina — Internet United Kingdom
Branded lighting
Unit 6, Arden forest industrial estate,Alcester Internet United States of America

Branded lighting Failed to provide refund despite non delivery of goods. Straightforward blatant material breach of contract. Internet, Internet

In May 2011, I ordered many light fittings for the refurbishment of my 5 bed house. 2 months later some of the goods had not been delivered. I was forced to cancel and source elsewhere as the delay was holding up my builders. Bob the salesman agreed to provide a full refund. Sometime passed as I was busy moving in then having a baby. I then resumed chasing the refund. Now 9 months later. I still have not received a refund despite the salesman Bob being in agreement that I am due one. He has not been able to provide an explanation why the accounts department have not refunded me and is now avoiding my calls.
Since then I have found numerous similar complaints on other websites. This company is quick to take your money, has terrible delivery and customer sales and is blatantly fraudulent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Branded-lighting/internet/Branded-lighting-Failed-to-provide-refund-despite-non-delivery-of-goods-Straightforward-836988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Branded lighting