Complaint Review: Branded logo designs

Sunnyvale, California Sunnyvale, California USA
  • Phone: 5102807650
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

Branded logo designs Company was to design a logo for me and then a website and a blog Sunnyvale California

Branded logo design has put me behind on my scheduled launch of my website by 2-3 months.  I had to continualy spoon feed each and every detail of what I wanted and then it would be returned to me wrong, incomplete or not at all!  After 1 month of cat and mouse with some guy that seems to change his voice and name if you ask for someone else.  This man appears to be a one man shop that is operaing under several different first and last names and titles.  When you ask for your money back they try to talk you into buying more goods and services and promise to make everything better!  I don't have time for this scam artist, I'm trying to run a business!  I would not recommend this service to anyone.  It was a total waste of my time!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2013 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Branded-logo-designs/Sunnyvale-California/Branded-logo-designs-Company-was-to-design-a-logo-for-me-and-then-a-website-and-a-blog-Su-1107218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Branded logo designs