Complaint Review: Brandefined

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: Sacramento Real Estate Agent — Sacramento California United States of America
Brandefined

Brandefined They repeatedly call and harass to solicit business after I have asked them to cease and reported them. I have no previous experience with this company but I think they found my name on Facebook so th Internet

They keep calling me after I have asked them to stop calling me. They are telemarketers and they won't stop. I have no relationship with this company whatsoever. This is harassment. I have reported them to the Do Not Call Registry numerous times for these violations. This is insane.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brandefined/internet/Brandefined-They-repeatedly-call-and-harass-to-solicit-business-after-I-have-asked-them-t-1021652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brandefined