Complaint Review: Branden House

• Reported By: alisa — riverdale Illinois United States of America
Branden House
333 Evergreen manteno, Illinois United States of America

Branden House Has been getting food stamps in my name manteno, Illinois

I went to the Branden House for drug abuse and I was there from 5-15-12 to 6-15-12
And while I was there they told me that I had to fill out a foodstamp form so I did
Then on 8-16-12 I went the public aid office to file for foodstamps because I never
Got a foodstamp card the IDPA told me I was getting foodstamps in Manteno, so I went
Back to the branden house they my food stamp card. And IDPA said I was gettin $200
Every month on my card I called the Branden House and asked them about the foodstamps
They told me that they was taking $200 off my card for food and I have not been there
Sense 5-15-12.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Branden-House/manteno-Illinois-60950/Branden-House-Has-been-getting-food-stamps-in-my-name-manteno-Illinois-928782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Branden House