Complaint Review: Brandon Carter/Xclusive Management

• Updated: Wed, March 12, 2014

• Reported By: Real — Atlanta Georgia
Brandon Carter/Xclusive Management
St. Louis Missouri St. Louis, Missouri USA

Brandon Carter/Xclusive Management Brandon Carter St. Louis Radio Play Scam Saint Louis Missouri

Brandon Carter promised me radio play with bds reports, had me to wire him the money via moneygram which was a red flag but I followed through just to see if he was real businessman or a joke. He turned out to be a joke I just had to know before we did any business going forward. I asked if he had paypal he said paypal would slow things down for him and he needed money for the radio play asap to get my song in rotation (RED FLAG). I asked for a receipt of our transaction, he emailed me a pdf file that wouldn't open. I asked again and 3 or 4 times I got the same result file is corrupted and cannot be opened. But I followed  through anyway since it was only A few hundred dollars I wanted to see if he would deliver so that I'll know if I want to invest more with him. Not only did Brandon not deliver he stop answering my calls and started sending me to voicemale (RED FLAG). Then he sent me a B.S text from his phone saying this is Brandons assistant (like I'm stupid) he said your song is going into rotation this weekend. that was a month ago and I still haven't heard from this guy. So beware he is on twitter baiting people in as I type this report his twitter is @XclusiveMG. Don't not trust this guy this is only the beginning I'm preparing to file a claim against him and his B.S. management company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brandon-CarterXclusive-Management/St-Louis-Missouri/Brandon-CarterXclusive-Management-Brandon-Carter-St-Louis-Radio-Play-Scam-Saint-Louis-M-1130347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brandon Carter/Xclusive Management