Complaint Review: Brandon DeBoer - BCS Marketing

• Reported By: scamreport — Ontario
Brandon DeBoer - BCS Marketing
London ON or Dutton ON Internet USA

BCS Marketing - Brandon and BCS Marketing is a SCAMMM!!! London ON Internet

Brandon is a fraud, plain and simple. Do not do business with him, your money wiill be lost. I don't think he's ever completed a project and I really don't even think he runs a real business. He loves to call himself a CEO, he claims he has all these developers and web designers but I'm sure he's a one man show. He has no employees and posted fake reviews on 411.ca, heres the link:

Odd how all of the reviews were posted the same day within the same hour, right?

I told Brandon that I'd be posting reviews about my experience with him and his "company" and he said no worries and that his lawyer would handle it. I'm sure he doesn't even have a lawyer. I asked him to build a simple site and launch it, this happened in May 2011 and it was a 1 year contract. All he does is give dumb excuses which I'm sure the others on here have heard. The only thing he ever says is sorry my phone died, sorry I had no reception, sorry I did the laundry and my phone was in the pocket so I had to get a new phone. I can't even count the number of phone issues Brandon has had in the last 2+ years that I've been dealing with him. For my site that I requested, he always says it's ready and I should be excited and once the site launches we should discuss a business plan. Well, its been over 2 years and nothing. All he has shown me is a prototype and he's been sitting on it ever since. He continually calls the issues that I've been having with him a communication issue, well yeah we're gonna have a communication issue when you take my money and run. Anyways, I have copies of all of the text messages that we've had back and forth so I'm not concerned with Brandon contacting his "lawyer".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brandon-DeBoer-BCS-Marketing/internet/BCS-Marketing-Brandon-and-BCS-Marketing-is-a-SCAMMM-London-ON-Internet-1068480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brandon DeBoer - BCS Marketing