Complaint Review: Brandon Ford

• Reported By: EET — Lutz Florida United States of America
Brandon Ford
9090 Adamo Drive Tampa, Florida United States of America

Brandon Ford Classic bait-and-switch at Brandon Ford Tampa, Florida

I hired an internet negotiator to look for a 2010 Mercury GHrand Marquis. He found an appropriate vehicle advertised by Brandon Ford as having ca. 9000 miles and appearing on websites such as Autotrader.com

He negotiated a price with Brandon Ford as of ca. 5pm on 1/31/11 and I drove to the dealer to purchase the vehicle. The vehicle that was shown to me as the vehicle I had come to purchase had ca. 14000 miles and was not the vehicle I had selected for the negotiator to pursue.

Upon my complaining that this was the wrong vehicle, the salesperson insisted that the 9000 mile vehicle had been sold a couple of days ago and that this was the one which my agent had bargained for.

I immediately called the agen who was astounded at the assertion by Brandon Ford. I walked out of the Brandon Ford office at that point.

I strongly believe that Brandon Ford was practicing the old bait-and switch ploy on me. I will not knowingly deal with people who behave this way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2011 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brandon-Ford/Tampa-Florida-/Brandon-Ford-Classic-bait-and-switch-at-Brandon-Ford-Tampa-Florida-689226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brandon Ford