- Report: #1141340
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Brandon Gabriel
Brandon GabrielSaramento, California USA
Brandon Gabriel Lawyer for Federal Government Saramento California
*Consumer Comment: Sounds exactly like a scam
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This guy had his paralegal call me serveral times from a 916-469-8869. His paralegal said he could not give me any information but gave me the number (512-410-4962) for "MY ATTORNEY" (which I knew I didn't have one) saying I had court today. I then proceed to call the 512 number. This "Brandon Gabriel" said that I was being brought of on charges of 3 different ones: 1)Fraud for collateral 2)thief by deception and 3)banking
He kept asking me to stop interrupting him.
Once he was done with reading the charges, he then asked me did I want to settle this or a warrant would be issue for me. I told him "No, I calling a different lawyer. You have given me the case number and I will seek legal action else where." He then ask, "Where are you now? Home or work?" I proceed to tell him that is not of his business and he said I'm sending the cops to your house to pick you up and hung up on me.
I hope this is a scam because
1. I didn't get a notice in the mail about any court date.
2. I did not steal any type of collateral.
3. I pretty sure if I had any type of charges, I would have been notified a LONG time ago before a court date was even decided.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brandon-Gabriel/Saramento-California/Brandon-Gabriel-Lawyer-for-Federal-Government-Saramento-California-1141340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.