Complaint Review: BrandsMart U.S.A.

• Submitted: Sun, November 04, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: Homayoon — Boca Raton Florida United States of America
BrandsMart U.S.A.
821 Natura Boulevard Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

BrandsMart U.S.A. Sold Used Returned Models as NEW Floor Models, Offered 2 year Warranty but charged us for it. Deerfield Beach, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: VP of Customer Operations

We purchased a washer and a dryer, and salesman told us that they have a sale on 2 items. When we ordered the items they said that these items were out of stock and that they would give us a discount if we bought the floor models that were new and never used. They did not mention that these were used or returned by customers. We purchased them and carried them home. After almost 3 hours of taking old appliances out and placing the new appliances we discovered that the dryer had old lint in it and the washing machine was dirty with hair and had water in it. When we called to complain, they told us that Floor Models are sometimes used or returned. This is not true because refurbished models are always clearly marked. The salesman had misrepresented the appliances as never used floor models.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BrandsMart-USA/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33441/BrandsMart-USA-Sold-Used-Returned-Models-as-NEW-Floor-Models-Offered-2-year-Warranty-964705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BrandsMart U.S.A.

VP of Customer Operations

AUTHOR: Eb - (U.S.A.)

My name is Eydie Bowe, and I am V.P. of Customer Operations for BrandsMart U.S.A.

Customer Service is our #1 priority.

If you have any problems, questions, and or concerns, please direct these inquiries to my personal attention.

Here is my direct line 954-797-4030, or nationwide 1-800-432-8579, ext. 4030.

Here is my email address eydie.bowe@bm1.brandsmart.com

It would truly be my pleasure to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,