Complaint Review: Brandy Bail Bonds

• Reported By: Florida United States of America
Brandy Bail Bonds
916 South Andrews Avenue Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Brandy Bail Bonds Acts Deceptive & Takes your $$$ Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Anyone know if this company is being Investigated?
Anyone use this company out of Davie FL?

I wish I saw their complaints before I did business with them.

I found they act deceptive also.

I was screwed out of a few thousand $$$ & found out the hard way. They have deceptive methods in getting out of any deal you make with them. Took my bail money & then backed out after a week or so for any reason they could find.

I though a bailsman would keep their word but instead they acted like they big guy with muscle in the back room. Pushed me over on their promises & guarantees.

To make things worse, when I was on to them, they tried to deceptively collect more money or get me to mortgage anyone's life away. I guess a last shot at making more $$$ of you. They hustled me just because they know your under the gun for help.

I would not recommend this company to anyone in my lifetime!

They take your money & run!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brandy-Bail-Bonds/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33316/Brandy-Bail-Bonds-Acts-Deceptive-Takes-your-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-984520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brandy Bail Bonds