Complaint Review: Brandy Horton

• Updated: Mon, March 17, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Los Angeles California
Brandy Horton
Durango West Los Angeles, California USA

Brandy Horton Brandy LovesToDraw Horton I paid up front as requested for 2 T-Shirtswith her drawings on them in January 21 or 22 of 2014 she never gave me my purchase and won't give me my money back. She has threaten me and called me all kind of horrible names. This is business, & that's not how you conduct business. I have several text messages of her saying she'd return my money as well as her threats. West Los Angeles Internet

I'm filing a report against Brandy Horton aka Brandyloves2draw for threaten me a consumer who purchased 2 T-Shirts with her drawing on them. I was told to pay up front and would get my shirts in a week or less. She fail to put her order in on time  let alonme communicate that to us. Bottom line she didn't hold her word. When asked for my money back, she constantly kept giving me dates she didn't stand by, claiming "I have stuff going on in my life".

I'm not a friend I'm an customer/ associate. This was in January 21 or 22, 2014. It's now March 2014 and she still haven't given me my money. However she has threaten to F- me up and called me all sort of defiling names. All I want is my money back. That's business. If you must order, get your product then pay. I suggest not doing any business with her because she is extremely unprofessional and she will threaten you with physical harm. Sadly she a single mother of two and was fired from her last job. I was a repeat supportive customer. Beware, Be warned.

Anonymous (a friend helping a friend get her money) Los Angeles,Ca

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 12:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brandy-Horton/West-Los-Angeles-California-90034/Brandy-Horton-Brandy-LovesToDraw-Horton-I-paid-up-front-as-requested-for-2-T-Shirtswith-h-1131151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brandy Horton