Complaint Review: Brandy Roach Of Mout Vernon OH Barrenallsphynx Freewebs

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 17, 2009

• Reported By:Goodells Michigan
Brandy Roach Of Mout Vernon OH Barrenallsphynx Freewebs
709 E Chestnut Mount Vernon, Ohio U.S.A.

Brandy Roach Of Mout Vernon OH Barrenallsphynx Freewebs Brandy Roach is a scammer of sphynx cats and kittens and a broker of them not for the love of the cat or breed Mount Vernon Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Proof before accusations

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Anyonomous of cleburne TX/ Jody greenwood tried to sell me a sick cat was not even her's.

*Consumer Comment: Brandy Roach also bought a cat from me and then wanted her money back before the cat could be shipped

*Consumer Suggestion: Mrs.R--- /barenall is right to ask for her deposit back.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Proof .

I am in treatment for Breast Cancer and I am losing my house. So I am shutting down my cattery. I have spayed my female and decided to sell my champion stud as I cannot take him with me.

I posted him for sale and Brandy Roach offered me a non-refundable deposit of $300 to hold him until April. She then changed her mind 3 weeks later. I had several offers that I turned down in those three weeks.

She is now harrassing me to return her non-refundable deposit. So whatever you are reading on the internet the cat is held for her until the first of April. After that our agreement is over.

I believe she had no intentions of buying him in the first place. I also believe she is working with Exotic Cats 4 u in scamming me. Both of these breeders steal other breeders cats pictures and try to resell your cat. They are brokers and not real true breeders. So beware of Amanda and Cristy Carpenter of Yipsilanti, Ann Arbor Detroit area of Exotic cats 4 u. These breeders go by many yahoo email addresses.

Susan
Goodells, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2008 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brandy-Roach-Of-Mout-Vernon-OH-Barrenallsphynx-Freewebs/Mount-Vernon-Ohio-43050/Brandy-Roach-Of-Mout-Vernon-OH-Barrenallsphynx-Freewebs-Brandy-Roach-is-a-scammer-of-sphyn-311175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brandy Roach Of Mout Vernon OH Barrenallsphynx Freewebs

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Proof before accusations

AUTHOR: Amanda - (U.S.A.)

I would like to straighten out this mess. I have never re-sold any kittens from Susan. I purchased a male blue sphynx from her, named Gizmo, and he had a very very bad URI. Gizmo nearly died. He also had an eye infection and a urinary tract infection. I spent over 1000 dollars in vet bills (which I still have, as well as the recipt of purchase, his "vet records" she gave me and his registration papers.) attempting to get him well. Also, the "vet records" she gave me were hand writen on construction paper. Susan is upset because I told her all about what I thought of her sick animals kept in cages. Turned out that gizmo also had Herpes and a fungal infection in his sinuses. If you would like proof I would be happy to fax it to you, Susan. As for Cristi, you will have to deal with that on your own, she ceased being my partner in anything long long ago. I am no broker, I have videos of my pregnant and birthing cats proving that they came from my own cattery. I am sad to see that she has cancer and is going thru kemo but that is no reason to attack others. Susan, I have been to your house and I have seen the disaster area you call a cattery...shame on you!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Sphynx1121 - (U.S.A.)

Jody AKA anyonomus in cleburne TX tried to sell me a sick cat that was not even her cat. Yes I did ask her at least 3 time's for a felv-fiv test that I also told her i'd be happy to pay for it she never even got in touch with me till after the cat was at the vet said she did not know I wanted the test done . In her exact word's I test all of my cats ,but I have not had her tested because I did not plan to keep her. I got a call the day before shipping telling me that the vet would not issue a health certificate for what she said was the sniffles. . The vet wanted to see the cat again in a week. This was not a chance I'd take ,and I don't think to many people would why would I want a cat that a vet would not issue a health certificate for,and that had never been tested for felv-fiv ? Why should anyone wait for a cat to get better ? I then got a call from a man named Tucker Jervis who said that cat was his, and he did not send the cat because of the weather . Two totaly diffrent stories from two diffrent people.

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Brandy bought a sphynx cat from me a couple of weeks before christmas. paid in full through paypal then informed me she would be out of town until after the first of the year and needed me to hold the cat for her-it would have been nice if she would have told me before she bought the cat. she emailed me a couple of days after wanting to know when i was going to ship the cat and wanting me to have felv-fiv tests done on the cat before it was sent. i told her when she paid for additional testing i would have them done. she started accusing me of trying to sell her a sick cat and demanding her money back. called and emailed me and emailed me and emailed me and called me and threatened me. i refunded her money through paypal which takes a minute to do and she still called and emailed and threatened me. just came across this and wanted to say i really feel for the lady with cancer having to deal with that crap. sounds like brandy is the one trying to play a scam. i know of 4 different email addresses for her that ive seen

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Mrs.R--- /barenall is right to ask for her deposit back.

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I do not know Mrs. H---,or Mrs.R--- ,but I sent a email to bare n all sphynx after I seen this . Mrs.R--- sent me a copy of the check paid out by her bank to Mrs.H---, a ton of email's from Mrs.H--- ,and from other people whom she did try to sell this cat to the proof is in the emails request them,and see it for Yourself.

I have been a sphynx breeder for 8 + yrs,and I have never herd of a breeder who keep's a cat,or kitten listed for sale when a deposit has been placed on that cat,or kitten. I have also never herd of a breeder who ask for a cat,or kitten to be paid in full before that cat,or kitten can be picked up ,shipped yes,but not when picked up in person. It sounds to me like Mrs.H--- is upset because she got caught .

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Sphynx1121 - (U.S.A.)

Susan Harrie is mad because I filled a suite ,and she now has to go to court .I will now be filing a suite for slander as well . I have all the proof I need . These are a couple of email's from her on 1/29 You be the judge would You send more money. Keep in mind he was to be picked up in person,and paid in cash so their is no reason for this . One email state's "Your deposit has not cleared yet.The remaining has to be sent,and cleared before You can pick him up . Unless You pay for him in full,and it clear's I have the right to keep him listed" I also have another email from 1/29 state's eaither pay for him in full,or stop bothering me . I ask her many time's why he was still listed each time was a diffrent excuse . She tried to say my deposit did not clear,but yet it was taken from my account on 1/25 . She say's he is being held yet he is still listed for sale . Anyone who would like to see copies of email's ,ads, ect please feel free to get in touch.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds