Complaint Review: Branford Hall Career Institute

Branford Hall Career Institute
Nationwide USA

Branford Hall Career Institute Not worth the Money Bohemia Nationwide

*General Comment: Branford Hall is a complete waste of time and money

My daughter and I signed up for this program back in 2008. My first flag in this school should have been the phony placement test, that all you needed was to pass ten questions. We went through with the program and it did have alot of ups and downs. Bottom line is I am 25,000 in student loans for my daughter and I. I do not have a job in the medical field because the job are 1. not out there 2. wanna pay 10 hr 3. the crashed course training that they give isn't enough. 4. no body wants to hire fulltime.

Your are better off looking into Brookhaven Hospital into their training program or stonybrook. I wish I had some research.  Instead I let them talk me into this program that has me in a 25,000 student loan hole.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Branford-Hall-Career-Institute/nationwide/Branford-Hall-Career-Institute-Not-worth-the-Money-Bohemia-Nationwide-1153963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Branford Hall Career Institute

#1 General Comment

Branford Hall is a complete waste of time and money

AUTHOR: Motivated - ()

Not to mention the fact that they tell you in the beginning that they will help you find an externship and they have all these resources for you and when it comes time to do an externship they tell you to find your own.  Because I am a night student - it is impossible to find anything available at night.  You would think that this school has night students and it would have resources readily available for their night students to do their externship.  But no - they have nothing.  If a school that has been around for so many years cannot find you a site - then they should not make promises they cannot keep.  I am so frustrated and disgusted with this place.  I will be filing my own complaint on this site and I will be calling the corporate office to voice my opinion there as well.  A class action suit needs to be filed against this horrible place.