Complaint Review: Branim custom homes

• Submitted: Wed, April 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Concerned Christian — Michigan
Branim custom homes
15801 Haggerty Belleville mi 48111 Down river, Michigan United States of America

Branim custom homes Robert K Branim I can't believe this man is still on the loose! Trying to scam our neighborhood. Down river, Michigan

I can't believe bob branim is still here in S.East Michigan collecting victims.

Long story short, in 2011 we hired his company to put an addition on to our home. After almost four months of hell dealing with branim custom homes, bob left our home a wreck! Missed deadlines, over budget "lost" security deposit. You name it he had an excuse for it. It cost almost 2k to get the house up to code for our city building inspector. He basically just disappeared as soon as we stopped forking out money.

Fast forward to today I'm pumping gas and I look across the station to see bob branim. My blood boiled as a struggled what to say first. He caught my burning stare and acknowledged me as if we were friends! As he approached the stench of cigarettes and marihuana proceeded him. He looked a wreck, for an instant I almost felt sorry for him...

Fortunately for him God has granted me the ability to forgive bob. For all the heartache, the lies...

Do yourself a favor and verify anyone you contract to do "work" for you.

BUILDER BEWARE!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Branim-custom-homes/Down-river-Michigan-/Branim-custom-homes-Robert-K-Branim-I-cant-believe-this-man-is-still-on-the-loose-Trying-1045768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Branim custom homes