mystery

Complaint Review: Branson Log Homes

• Submitted: Wed, June 15, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, June 15, 2011

• Reported By: Sharon — Little Rock Arkansas U.S.A.
Branson Log Homes
PO Box 78443 Internet United States of America

Branson Log Homes Thousand Trails Tell you anything to get you buy, lie and won't respond to correspondence or hold to their contract Internet

Branson Log Homes LLC invited me to a event where they were selling time shares.  I was informed that if I signed up for the time share and did not want it within 30 days I would be able to relinquish it at no cost to me or them.  I sent correspondence to the address provided with the billing labels, Branson Log Homes LLC, PO Box  78843, Phoenix, AZ  8843.  They never responded to my request and when I checked my credit report and attempted to contact them, there was no number to contact them.  They have since turned account over to Meridian Financial Services, they stated that they are not willing to negotiate a settlement and I am not able to contact Branson Log Homes because there are so many listed.

Sharon M (R)
 Little Rock, AR  72204

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2011 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Branson-Log-Homes/internet/Branson-Log-Homes-Thousand-Trails-Tell-you-anything-to-get-you-buy-lie-and-wont-respond-741238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Branson Log Homes