searching

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2007

• Reported By:sherwood Arkansas
Branson Woods/ Westgate Resort
611 Rock Lane Branson, Missouri U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-7625526
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Branson Woods/ Westgate Resort they will turn you over for your maintence fees Branson Missouri

This comapny known as west gate resorts will not work with you on your maintence fees. If you buy from them they will not honor any thing that they tell you. Don't believe the sales pitch I found out every word was false but I got stuck paying for something that I couldn't trade or bank or rent. After I payed it off I wanted to pay my maintence fee by the month and they told me that was not the way you can pay it was all or nothing. Then they started billing me with late fees then they turned me over to a collection agency. All I can say is they should get the rippoff award of the century. They train there people to lie with the best. I don't think the devil himself could lie that well. When you pay off the timeshare they take for ever to send your deed. But they still expect you to keep paying your fees. Again I say don't purchase any property that is associated with westgate community you'l be sorry from now on.

Dissatisfied
sherwood, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2007 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Branson-Woods-Westgate-Resort/Branson-Missouri-65616/Branson-Woods-Westgate-Resort-they-will-turn-you-over-for-your-maintence-fees-Branson-Mis-281730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Branson Woods/ Westgate Resort