Complaint Review: Brass Logistics - Singer Lazer Storm

• Submitted: Mon, October 10, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, October 10, 2005

• Reported By:St. Petersburg Florida
Brass Logistics - Singer Lazer Storm
4540 Worth Street Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Brass Logistics - Singer Lazer Storm Rip Off - Dishonest advertising. Los Angeles California

I bought the Singer Lazer Storm from their TV advertisements on Sunday October 2. I noticed that my bank account had been ACH debited for $313.70. I tried to call the customer service number and it doesn't give you the option of leaving a message or to talk to a live person. If you try to press "0" the connection disconnects. It is very frustrating and I feel cheated. I am now a total disbeliever of any television or internet advertising. I want my money returned to me (including the shipping and handling charges). I am a single parent and don't have extra money to waste on such scams. How disappointing.

St. Petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2005 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brass-Logistics-Singer-Lazer-Storm/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Brass-Logistics-Singer-Lazer-Storm-Rip-Off-Dishonest-advertising-Los-Angeles-Californ-160191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brass Logistics - Singer Lazer Storm