Complaint Review: BravoFly SA

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: Goran P — Banja Luka Other
BravoFly SA
Internet Switzerland

BravoFly SA Bravofly cancelled all my flights only because I was late for first outgoing flight, including return flights Internet

I missed (because of traffic accident on highway) only first outgoing flight from package (two return tickets from Venice to Havana) on 25th of March 2013 (from Venice to Paris) and could be on time for other flights (final destination was Havana, Cuba), especially for return flights on 10th of April, but Bravofly's employees did not let me to use other flights I paid for. I was forced by them to buy the same return flight tickets twice, only because I missed first outgoing flight which is unacceptable!?

Also, I asked their employees to buy separate flight tickets to Paris and to use other paid flights from first booking, but they did not let me to, even when I told them that I can go to Paris by my car and be on time for next flight from Paris to Havana. They just told me it is normal that airline company cancell all tickets (even return ones) if you miss to check in for first outgoing flight, which I can not believe!

I sent them a lot of e-mails to get an official e-mail with statement that they cancelled all my flights only because I was late for first outgoing flight, but never got it. Also asked them to refund at least return flights tickets which I paid twice (second booking included absolutely the same return flights like first booking), but they offered me only minimum refund 127,70 €, even I was forced to buy return tickets for 1.938,08 EUR.

I am looking for help to sue or force them to give me a refund as much as I can get, at least amount I paid twice for the same return flight tickets.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 05:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BravoFly-SA/internet/BravoFly-SA-Bravofly-cancelled-all-my-flights-only-because-I-was-late-for-first-outgoing-1058486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BravoFly SA