Complaint Review: Bravofly

• Updated: Wed, January 22, 2014

• Reported By: Garvita — Bhilai Other
Bravofly
, Select State/Province USA

Bravofly Charged my credit card with 3,303 INR more than that is printed on my ticket's invoice! Internet

I booked a return air ticket via Bravofly from Mumbai, India to Cleveland, USA yesterday (22 Jan 2014); Booking ID - 237135300. I was very careful and vigilant of the prices throughout the procedure. Finally, at the checkout page, the total amount payable appeared as 988.76 € / 82,976.74 रू (INR). And that is the same price that is mentioned in my ticket invoice. (Screenshot - screencast.com/t/JFRBxoo1)

But my credit card was charged for 86,279 INR. That is a difference of 3,303 INR!! I called the bank to check if it was some sort of transaction or service fee they charged for making online payment using credit card but they said no ma'am, this amount is totally billed under the name of Bravofly.

I would like to know where is this extra hidden charge coming from?? If it is something that Bravofly charged it SHOULD appear in the invoice or ticket confirmation! The original price of the ticket shown at the website was 80,989 INR. By the time I got to the checkout page, it came up to 82,976 INR and I am being billed for 86,279 INR!!! What is going on?

I would like to have a proper justification of this issue AND REIMBURSEMENT of the additional hidden charge!!
No customer support number for India! The worldwide number they provided costs me 12 INR per minute!! no email id listed for support!!  I raised a ticket in their support section on their website. No response or contact yet!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bravofly/Select-StateProvince/Bravofly-Charged-my-credit-card-with-3303-INR-more-than-that-is-printed-on-my-tickets-i-1117765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bravofly