Complaint Review: Bravofly

• Submitted: Tue, April 16, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Aussie Travellers — Mt Martha Other
Bravofly

Bravofly At this Stage I am not sure if I have flights or Not!! I booked on the web & have recieved an email saying they are . However I contacted one of the Airlines whom my flight is supposed to be booked w, Internet

*Author of original report: Getting There

*UPDATE Employee: Bravofly Booking

*Author of original report: Booking numbers

*UPDATE Employee: Bravofly Booking

I Have Not been able to contact Bravofly by Any of the phone Numbers in My country . I have also tried to email on All of the emails which were on google & forums . They came back as undeliverable . I did originally recieve an email confirming My flights so i sent an email via reply to sender & Have Not heard a Word from them. I just want to be able to stop stressing & either confirm My flights with the Airlines Or get a refund if Those flights Have indeed not been booked by Bravofly.

One of the airlines has no record of my flights so I imagine the other havent either , It is hard to contact them as one is all versed in German. I Am More concerned at the lack of being able to contact Bravo fly , I fear that if I leave it too long My dream Holiday which I have tried to organise for My Family is going to turn into a Nightmare & we will be stranded somewhere. Please Someone Help Me I am getting Very stressed .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 01:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bravofly/internet/Bravofly-At-this-Stage-I-am-not-sure-if-I-have-flights-or-Not-I-booked-on-the-web-hav-1043584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bravofly

Getting There

AUTHOR: Aussie Travellers - ()

Yes I have now been able to confirm 2 of My Flights & Appreciate being contacted By Email By Sophia@bravofly . I have yet to have 1 other flight completely confirmed but at least it seems they are looking into it. I Am Glad I found this website to vent this situation because it has helped Me get the contact from Bravofly I was needing . I am Very Grateful for this .

Bravofly Booking

AUTHOR: Sofia Bravofly - ()

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for providing me with the booking numbers. I have already been able to verify one of the bookings and our Customer Care Team is checking the other.

I have sent you an email confirming this and with more details. Please can you reply to my email to confirm receipt.

Kind regards, Sofia

Booking numbers

AUTHOR: Aussie Travellers - ()

Certainly sophia , My Booking numbers are 187328956 & 187184407. My request is that I be able to get confirmation Directly from these Airlines. At this stage it is still not happening. I have also tried to Email You several times On your above Email & each time it comes back at Me as No email address. I hope You can understand My Worry over this as One of the flights is for My Son to connect with his Home flight to Australia . I can Let You know that My other flight which I have not mentioned here has been confirmed from Czech Airlines so I am just Very worried these Bookings slipped through the cracks. I will be Very Grateful to resolve this situation.

Bravofly Booking

AUTHOR: Sofia Bravofly - ()

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Sofia from Bravofly and we are sorry to hear about your trouble with your booking.

Could you please let us know your 9-digit booking reference number (either here or at the email address Sofia@bravofly.com) and we will look into it immediately.

Kind regards, Sofia