- Report: #1171919
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Bravofly
Bravofly Bravofly = NO Bravo No Fly Chiasso, Internet
*UPDATE Employee: Bravofly Booking
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Bravofly is an online service selling cheap flight tickets.
Customer service is the worst I experienced so far.
Batteling with them since April to get a compensation
for the stuff up Bravofly caused by not changing the flight
to the dates I requested.
Causing me additional expenses
- like buying another flight ticket to be able to fly from Bangkok to Sydney.
- Expensive overseas calls to Chiasso in Switzerland from a public phone at Bangkok airport.
- Forex exchange fees.
And still waiting.
After over 5 month they commited to refund 60 euro a far cry from the many hundred dollars I spend.
And still waiting to get the compensation for all the stuff ups they caused me.
A Message to everybody...
Do Not Buy Anything Through This Online Service Below
Do yourself a favour and stay away from the most
- disorganoised and
- unprofessional bunch of people I encountered so far
It will save you
- lots of grieve
- wasted time talking to the customer service in switzerland
- lots of money in case your ticket was very expensive
The Battle continues lets see what happens next.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2014 03:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bravofly/internet/Bravofly-Bravofly-NO-Bravo-No-Fly-Chiasso-Internet-1171919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.