- Report: #889986
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Bravofly
BravoflyInternet United States of America
Bravofly How not to make a refund, or our great richness by having the highest admin fees in the world! Internet
*UPDATE Employee: Airline Cancellation Policy
*UPDATE Employee: Airline Cancellation Policies
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
After making a cancellation of a round trip flight from Sweden to Magalluf, I have now experienced the following three BRAVOFLY honors:
1. Yes we usually refund the full value of the purchase.
2. No we cant answer how much you will get in refund.
3. Refunds are varible to this and that!
Great, lets really see what this means:
1. Do NOT believe this. Not a chance! Our purchase was for some 241 EUR per person. I asked if there was any administrative fee. The answer was "I really cant answer that". Hrm....
2. Could you just say 10, 15 or 20%???? No, because it depends on many things.
3. When you see a mail confirmation, you will se the sum of your refund....
Right, so here are the figures:
1. We paid 241 EUR for a ticket. The total refund is 35.37 EUR ??????
2. If we dont want to pay the adminstraive fee, we can accept a voucher to be used for a new booking. This will give us the great refund value of 45.37 EUR.
Trust me - this is the worst and most scamming and fraud oriented company(???) that I have ever encountered. We will demand a full value refund (with max 15% admin fee). This will also be filed at the Consumer Board of Internet purchase.
BRAVOFLY???? Eerr...I would rather presnet them with their mora appropriate name
YES WE RIP u OFF FLY.
Do yourself a favour - Dont put your trust in these scam-bandits!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bravofly/internet/Bravofly-How-not-to-make-a-refund-or-our-great-richness-by-having-the-highest-admin-fees-889986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.