Complaint Review: Bravofly

• Submitted: Tue, May 29, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 01, 2012

• Reported By: It is worth doing a www complaining — Sweden
Bravofly

Bravofly How not to make a refund, or our great richness by having the highest admin fees in the world! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Airline Cancellation Policy

*UPDATE Employee: Airline Cancellation Policies

Dont gamble with BRAVOFLY! It will cost you.

After making a cancellation of a round trip flight from Sweden to Magalluf, I have now experienced the following three BRAVOFLY honors:

1. Yes we usually refund the full value of the purchase.

2. No we cant answer how much you will get in refund.

3. Refunds are varible to this and that!

Great, lets really see what this means:

1. Do NOT believe this. Not a chance! Our purchase was for some 241 EUR per person. I asked if there was any administrative fee. The answer was "I really cant answer that". Hrm....

2. Could you just say 10, 15 or 20%???? No, because it depends on many things.

3. When you see a mail confirmation, you will se the sum of your refund....

Right, so here are the figures:

1. We paid 241 EUR for a ticket. The total refund is 35.37 EUR ??????

2. If we dont want to pay the adminstraive fee, we can accept a voucher to be used for a new booking. This will give us the great refund value of 45.37 EUR.

Trust me - this is the worst and most scamming and fraud oriented company(???) that I have ever encountered. We will demand a full value refund (with max 15% admin fee). This will also be filed at the Consumer Board of Internet purchase.

BRAVOFLY???? Eerr...I would rather presnet them with their mora appropriate name

YES WE RIP u OFF FLY.

Do yourself a favour - Dont put your trust in these scam-bandits!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bravofly/internet/Bravofly-How-not-to-make-a-refund-or-our-great-richness-by-having-the-highest-admin-fees-889986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bravofly

Airline Cancellation Policy

AUTHOR: Sofia Bravofly - (Switzerland)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm sorry that you have had cause to complain regarding our services and the cancellation policy. Please could you email me your booking reference number at Sofia@Bravofly.com and I will look into your case in more detail straightaway.

I must apologise for any conflicting information you may have received regarding the cancellation policy of airlines. As is written both in the terms and conditions that every client agrees to prior to booking and the FAQs (see link below) of our website, airline policies vary greatly and depend also on the ticket type.

As soon as we receive a cancellation request, our first response is to contact the airline and as we are governed by the airlines and are subject to all their decisions we must comply with the amount offerd by them as a refund.

As we always try to provide the best service to our clients we offer them a voucher refund (without applying any administrative charges) immediately or the refund offered by the airline once it has been processed by the airline.

With regards to your comment about our administration fees, having booked your flights with us as an online booking agent we apply a commission that varies according to the flight you have booked in order to take care of any management of the booking for you and any requests you may make.

Our aim is to provide our customers with the best offers available in order to give you the possibility to fly at the most economical price available using our innovative flight search engine and its filters. Our team works continuously to satisfy our customers' needs by using the latest technology and from start to finish we try to offer the best possible customer support and we pride ourselves on offering complete assistance when problems occur. I hope this goes some way to helping to explain the service provided.

I am sorry that you are unhappy and I hope I have at lease gone some way to explaining the policies and if you wish to make any further queries please don't hesitate to email me.

Kind regards, Sofia

Sofia@Bravofly.com

Airline Cancellation Policies

AUTHOR: Sofia Bravofly - (Switzerland)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm sorry to hear that you have had cause to complain regarding our customer service and the refund policy with regards to your booking. Could you please email me at Sofia@Bravofly.com with your booking reference number and I will look into your specific case in more details with regards to the type of airline you were travelling with as this affects the amount of refund you will receive.

I apologise for any conflicting information you may have received regarding your cancellation request. As per the terms and conditions every client agrees to when purchasing flights through us and as is shown on the FAQs section of our website (see below) individual cancellation policies for airlines vary greatly. Our first response is always to contact the airline to find out their specific policy for the ticket type purchased and as we are governed by the airline and any fare rules agreed at the time of purchase we are subject to all the airline's decisions regarding such requests.

If you have taken out travel insurance, we recommend that you check the terms and conditions in order to see if your reasosn for cancellation qualify you for a full refund. And if so you should contact your insurance company to open a case.

With regards to your question about our administrative fees, having booked your flights with us as an online booking agent we apply a commission that varies according to the flight you have booked in order to take care of any management of the booking for you and any requests you may make.

As we are not in control of how much the refund is to be offered from the airline we offer our clients the opportunity to receive a voucher refund (without applying any administrative costs) immediately or the amount offered by the airline as and when it is processed by the airline (more information can be found about this on the link above).

Once again I'm sorry you were unhappy with the service provided and hope that I have been able to clear a few issues up. Should you have any further enquiries please don't hesitate to email me.

Kind regards, Sofia