Complaint Review: Bravofly

• Updated: Sun, June 09, 2013

• Reported By: Jennifer — UK Alabama
Bravofly
Internet USA

Bravofly experience Bravofly concerns and communication. Are the flights real?? Internet

Regarding the reviews from Bravofly on many review websites. I do very much wish I had looked at these before booking with Bravofly.

I booked four flights for myself, my son and two nephews for 27th June using Skyscanner which in turn directed me to Bravofly for the actual booking of the flights. Four flights were booked plus luggage plus seating.

I did receive an email four days later giving me the booking number, luggage entitlements and the flight times with nothing else. After registering as a client with their website I attempted to contact them with regarding to seat numbers as well as details regarding tickets and the on-line checking in service. I sent two further emails to the customer services team and have not received a response to date.

With regards to the website, all links are broken for the 'how to/ FAQs' sections and I have also messaged them via FBook as recommended by other reporters. There has been nothing received as yet.

This morning I have contacted my bank to say the money has gone out of my account, after explaining the problem I have decided to raise a dispute with Bravofly although I would have preferred to receive decent customer service and know the answers to my queries.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 01:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bravofly/internet/Bravofly-experience-Bravofly-concerns-and-communication-Are-the-flights-real-Internet-1057652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bravofly