Complaint Review: Brazos Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, February 19, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, February 19, 2007

• Reported By:Clinton Utah
Brazos Solutions
5360 Genesee Street Internet U.S.A.

Brazos Solutions dishonest and misleading; possible identity theft Bowmansville Internet

I was led to believe this company was legitimate. They took more information than I should have given them (including bank account, which is being cancelled, and a copy of my driver's license).

I still haven't received any tasks from them, It has been almost a week. I should have been receiving assignments within 1-3 days.

I began to get worried about the company and sent an email requesting information that prove their validity. I haven't received anything back from them.

I have recently found other reports from individuals who discovered this was a scam. I fear that my information may be used and I may become a victim of identity theft.

What can I do to prevent this from happening?

Clinton, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2007 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brazos-Solutions/internet/Brazos-Solutions-dishonest-and-misleading-possible-identity-theft-Bowmansville-Internet-236484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brazos Solutions