Complaint Review: Brazzers / Probilling Ireland

• Updated: Sat, August 03, 2013

• Reported By: Lilith1234 — Alabama
Brazzers / Probilling Ireland
, Select State/Province USA

Brazzers / Probilling Ireland / Digital Playground Brazzers Unauthorized Membership Charge After Cancellation Internet

I registered an account with Digital Playground to take advantage of a free trial offer from Brazzers, a popular adult website, on July 10th, 2013. Following an initial use of my free trial, I then opted to cancel my membership. It's worth noting I also opted out of any automatic renewal where possible as I've had this problem previously with another website.

However, while waiting for expected funds to clear in my bank, I was shocked to find Brazzers, through third party payment service Probilling, had taken £39.00 from my bank account. This was not authorized as I had cancelled my membership.

I then contacted Probilling through their online advisor feature and was put through to Mickelle, who then proceeded to recite sensitive information including my username and password, state in no uncertain terms that there was nothing I could do and proceeded to offer me discount membership offers both through the chat and via email, something which I stated I was not interested in and see as unnecessary harassment.

I have yet to contact Digital Playground directly as their third party payment service appears to deal with these requests, and know that Probilling will not be helpful in future. Therefore, I will be contacting my bank to have them recover this unauthorized charge and will be filing a complaint against Mickelle and Probilling in due course.

Do NOT take up a trial subscription with any Digital Playground service - they'll treat your bank account like their personal piggy bank whether you cancel your trial or not!

D Pattison

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2013 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brazzers-Probilling-Ireland/Select-StateProvince/Brazzers-Probilling-Ireland-Digital-Playground-Brazzers-Unauthorized-Membership-Charg-1072714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brazzers / Probilling Ireland