Complaint Review: Brazzers.com / Manstermed.com

• Updated: Sat, February 07, 2009

• Reported By:marysville Washington
Brazzers.com / Manstermed.com
Internet U.S.A.

Brazzers.com / Manstermed.com Had a one day trial for 2.95 and I used my card number, but they kept on using it a normal membership... Internet

Hello, one day I used my card number to purchase a special one day trial for 2.95. A month later I am getting billed for 30 dollars and I have no Job and now I owe the bank 90 dollars because of the NSF's and the fee. I had no money in the bank at the time.

So, I tried to get my money back, and all the customer service guy said was that all I could do was delete my membership. I told him again and again that I never had a membership and that it was a one day trial, then he said just delete the membership.

I really do not know what to do when they have my card number and keep ripping my off. I hate thiefs.

Jobobus
marysville, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2009 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brazzerscom-Manstermedcom/internet/Brazzerscom-Manstermedcom-Had-a-one-day-trial-for-295-and-I-used-my-card-number-but-421446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brazzers.com / Manstermed.com