• Report: #819286

Complaint Review: Brazzers.com

• Submitted: Sat, January 07, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, January 07, 2012

• Reported By: Mikki — Amarillo Texas U.S.A.

Brazzers.com FTL-bzzsmedia.com 8772141292 CY !!!!!!!!!!THIS IS A SCAM SITE!!!!!!!!! Internet

I paid for a trial of the brazzers.com site. Life happens, and before the 48 hour cancellation period ran out, my internet service was cancelled. I was not able to cancel for the 1 membership I thought I paid for. Whenn I got money back on my card, there was a charge from brazzers, along with international fees, for $29.92. I cancelled that, and then another charge shows up days later for $39.95 from a "sister" site. The contract does not explicitely state that no refunds are possible, so hopefully I can get my money back. Do not pay for anything from this site. The 1 video I tried to watch refreshed every 30 seconds, so it's not like they are real quality anyway.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2012 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brazzerscom/internet/Brazzerscom-FTL-bzzsmediacom-8772141292-CY-THIS-IS-A-SCAM-SITE-Intern-819286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brazzers.com