Complaint Review: Breadstreet.com

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: SupernovaFilms — Annandale Virginia United States of America
Breadstreet.com
221 S. Abe St Unit 101, Internet United States of America

Breadstreet.com Breadstreet Investors Union Breadstreet.com, Angel Investors, Investment Scam, Ripoff, Fraud, Contract Breach, Internet

Breadstreet.com was recommended to me by a third party. They promised the world over the phone then gave me a very strict agreement to sign. While I stated that I had issues with the written agreement their CEO told me "we can waste time re-writing it or you can just sign now and I'll make sure you get this, this this and this". He called me once a day until I signed and wired them 8 thousand dollars. Then I never heard from him again. That was precisely one year ago. His "Partner", the one with the business degree, made sure that I was able to complete the PPM by helping me follow online form submissions, to which I provided nearly 100% of all the information necessary.

For 8 thousand dollars they were going to give me 20 investors, qualified, pre-screened AND interested in my investment, a film fund for a startup production company. They said "if perhaps between when we talk to them and you talk to them they have fallen out of the 'qualified' level, we'll send you another one free of charge'"

Over the next several months they sent about a dozen potential leads. They were: not interested in film, not interested in startup companies, not investors, or not living. Yes, they sent me a dead guy.

Our investment started Jan 1, through Aug 1 (8 of the 12 months contract) they had given me a total of 1 qualified and interested investor, that candidly and after several phone calls was never actually interested he was 82 years old, lonely, and just wanted someone to be able to talk to about the good old days of cinema. Some of his phone calls lasted hours, and to be nice I chatted with him, knowing full well it would be a waste of time.

After about the middle of July the e-mails from Breadstreet stopped, their responses to my complaints stopped, and I decided it would be time to seek legal counsel. However their contract stipulates, that if legal counsel is ever even SOUGHT, that would constitute a breach of contract. In my willingness to prove a point, regardless of cost, I have contacted the Texas Attorney General.

From the date of my last e-mail to now, they have since taken down their website. In hopes that they never be allowed in the business world again, I have included their full names in all of my complaints. Buyer beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Breadstreetcom/internet/Breadstreetcom-Breadstreet-Investors-Union-Breadstreetcom-Angel-Investors-Investment-S-973698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Breadstreet.com