Complaint Review: Breadstreet.com

• Reported By: Investor — Austin Texas United States of America
Breadstreet.com

Breadstreet.com Promises NOT worth a cent! Internet

Stay away.

I forked over $2500 after a conversation with their main guy who had a great pitch and came off as super confident and concerned. For that price I was going to get their full attention and focus and 10--guaranteed!--qualified investors.  I knew if I could have those conversations I'd have a shot. If they said "No" that was OK with me, as long as they were decent prospects.

Two months later I left with another lesson learned about con-artists and with my wallet $2500 lighter.
Breadstreet (BS) claims to be able to put you in touch with accredited investors interested in the sector of your specific project.

They're not. For all I know they could have been names taken out of the phone book. I didn't get call backs, for one thing, and the few people I did talk to seemed to not know a thing about my project and responded as if I was from some other planet.

I tried to get my money refunded but of course BS used the contract like a hammer and showed no integrity whatsoever.

Stay away from these guys at any level or just put your money in a garbage can and get the same results.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2011 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Breadstreetcom/internet/Breadstreetcom-Promises-NOT-worth-a-cent-Internet-726392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Breadstreet.com