liquid

• Updated: Sat, April 12, 2014

• Reported By: Mn — Valley Springs California
Breed
Internet USA

Breed unlocked cell phone kings unlocked scam Internet

in Sept 2013 i ordered a phone through amazon . A motorola defy mini. I love the phone however it did not work with 3G as well as memory was too small and wouldn't allow me to install any apps , so I returned it. I then purchased a motorola defy 525. When I received it it also did not work with 3G ... It didn't make sense that 2 phones had the same problem. So I thought the problem was with the carrier ATT. they couldn't make it work either. So I contacted Motorola. After 10 repair requests they finally told me the imei# was European and won't work in the US. So I've attempted to return it. The seller refuses to replace it.

I understand the warranty issue but, this seller " Breed" claims to be "the unlocked cell phone kings" knowingly sold a phone in the US that won't work in the US. And you let them.

I still want the 525 but I need it to work. I will be filing complaints on all involved. First "Breed" for selling the phone and knew it wouldn't work in the US and never said anything, then Amazon for facilitating the fraud, and of course Motorola for taking 6 months before figuring out due to the imei# being European won't work in the US after my warranty is up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Breed/internet/Breed-unlocked-cell-phone-kings-unlocked-scam-Internet-1138273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Breed