Complaint Review: Breeder Network

• Submitted: Sat, October 20, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 20, 2012

• Reported By: Connie — DeWitt Iowa United States of America
Breeder Network

Breeder Network They were very slow and evasive in communitcation. After I received my dog, no contact whatsoever. I tried calling them and nothing. There is supposed to be a guarantee on my dog. I feel the dog i Internet

I purchased a puppy from the breedernetwork on the internet for almost 1,800 dollars.  They failed to communicate arrival and flight times with me. After he did arrive, no more contact whatsoever.  I felt the price was way too much and when I was able to contact the actual breeder I realized the price was only half of what I paid, or less.  I do not feel the dog is a purebred and has some bad qualities for a dog of this rating.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2012 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Breeder-Network/internet/Breeder-Network-They-were-very-slow-and-evasive-in-communitcation-After-I-received-my-d-957571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Breeder Network