Complaint Review: Bremen Eye Clinic

• Updated: Tue, April 29, 2014

• Reported By: pattdavis — Bremen Georgia
Bremen Eye Clinic
Oak Street Bremen, Georgia USA

Bremen Eye Clinic Dr. Cowart Refused to refund money I had paid after the insurance paid the same charges. Very rude to me and would not discuss my information. Bremen Georgia

I paid $160 upon my first visit.  That was to cover all the charges for the exam and glasses. a total of $360.  Subsequently my insurance applied the agreed upon discount of $167.88 and paid Brement Eye Clinic $122.12.  That made a total of discount and payment of $290.00 from insurance, leaving a balance of 32.12 which I assume should come out of my $160 payment.  There was a copay $40 and a $30 charge excluded.  Bremen Eye Clinic has refused to refund the overpayment included in the initial $160 payment and have refused to look at my figures and explain why.  They are blowing smoke whenever I try to discuss this.  They have been extremely rude.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bremen-Eye-Clinic/Bremen-Georgia/Bremen-Eye-Clinic-Dr-Cowart-Refused-to-refund-money-I-had-paid-after-the-insurance-paid-1142686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bremen Eye Clinic