Complaint Review: BrenGuard

• Updated: Wed, March 12, 2014

• Reported By: My 13 yr old son was scammed — Lake Worth Florida
Internet USA

BrenGuard Scamming kids & parents with skateboard sponsorship Internet

My 13 yr old son received an email so happy telling him he was being sponsored.

They provided a website a log in discotheque code since he must represent BrenGuard and make a purchase within the next few days. I must say I looked it up on their website and thought it looked good and celebrated this happy moment for him.  What a SCAM!

We did our purchase for $79 and after waiting multiple weeks we never received it. We have sent emails with not one returned. BRENGUARD is the biggest SCAM. I fell horrible my son had to find out this way.  Hopefully more parents will be aware of this scam corrupt fake company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BrenGuard/internet/BrenGuard-Scamming-kids-parents-with-skateboard-sponsorship-Internet-1130330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BrenGuard