Complaint Review: Brenda Ginsberg Antiques & Jewelry

• Submitted: Sat, November 03, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: anon — Mill Creek Washington United States of America
Brenda Ginsberg Antiques & Jewelry

Brenda Ginsberg Antiques & Jewelry Items ordered: not as described, one piece missing. Complained. I was falsely accused of being the scam artist., Internet

I ordered & paid for some vintage china pieces from BrendaGinsberg.com. After waiting 12 days I inquired about my order. She said she knew nothing about it & blamed it on her website. I asked for expedited shipping at no extra cost, since I had already waited 12 days. She refused.

When they finally arrived, one piece was missing. There were stains on two pieces, even though the word she had used in the listing to describe their condition was "new". I knew , of course, that they were vintage pieces, but her website said "condition: new". And the supposedly matching saucers, which were deceptively tilted in the photo to de-emphasize their shape, did not even go with the cups. They should have been round  with a small indent. But, they were square-shaped with a large indent. They were meant to go with soup bowls, not the cups, as implied.

When I complained I received no satisfaction. [continued below]....
..... Her reaction was vitriolic, denying that she described them as "new", not even addressing the non-matching saucer issue & accusing me of being a "scam artist." I offered to pay a fair price for the pieces that were good & to send the non-matching saucers & stained pieces back. She said she would not deal with me. I either had to take it all, as is, or send it all back for a refund. I did not trust her to refund the money, since she insisted that I send back all of it, even the piece that I did not receive. She refused to accept that I had not received it.

I eventually got a refund via the PayPal dispute process. I would never deal with this person again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 11:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brenda-Ginsberg-Antiques-Jewelry/internet/Brenda-Ginsberg-Antiques-Jewelry-Items-ordered-not-as-described-one-piece-missing-Co-964423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brenda Ginsberg Antiques & Jewelry