Complaint Review: Brenda Jetal Jordan Sam J Pirillo

• Updated: Mon, March 08, 2010

• Reported By: Sharad — Mount Holly New Jersey United States of America
Brenda Jetal Jordan Sam J Pirillo
6023 wayne ave pennsauken, New Jersey United States of America

Brenda Jetal Jordan Sam J Pirillo Bam Bambieyes61 Bamberdoo2 Sammy sambo This woman is from Homer NY. She be meeting me in bars.She tell me she lives alone. She was having sex with me and my Bro's pennsauken , New Jersey

This here woman has been seeing me for over 2 years.she be meeting me at lunch. At bars. she says she is living with her brother. She likes to get drunk , now drugs, she is fun girl. come to find out she been having sex in the Bathroom for drugs with my home boys. meeting them in Bathrooms every where.and found out she is engaged to this Sam Pirillo.So I kick her out of my life. This B*tch will do anything bro for a drink or drugs or anybody.She is one dirty whore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2010 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brenda-Jetal-Jordan-Sam-J-Pirillo/pennsauken-New-Jersey-08110/Brenda-Jetal-Jordan-Sam-J-Pirillo-Bam-Bambieyes61-Bamberdoo2-Sammy-sambo-This-woman-is-fr-579262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brenda Jetal Jordan Sam J Pirillo