Complaint Review: Brenda Keefer

• Updated: Mon, February 06, 2012

• Reported By: Kellie — Santa Cruz California United States of America
Brenda Keefer
1312 Riverbreeze Drive, #2 Sevierville, Tennessee United States of America

Brenda Keefer Willow Mist Professional Services I paid close to $800 for 2 programs for Brenda to get me speaking engagements. Once she had my money despite repeated efforts (phone calls, emails) to contact her, I never heard from her again. Sevierville, Tennessee

Brenda Keefer sent me an email offering speaker agency services in 2009. I kept the email until I was ready, and a year later I contacted her about getting me speaking engagements. She sounded extremely knowledgeable and confident that she could get me engagements, citing examples of others, asking for all my materials so she could promote me, etc.

She had two programs I purchased: The first was to to have her send out emails, make phone calls, and send a postcard to 200 people a month for 3 months. The second was to call hundreds of people a month. both programs were just under $400, so I sent her two check totally close to $800.

She claimed it would take about a month before seeing results. After not hearing from her for about 4-6 weeks, I emailed her, with no response. I called and left a message, with no response. I continued to call and email her, with no response. I then began to research her on the web and discovered she had indeed pulled similar stunts on many people. Brenda is clearly a con artist using the internet to pray upon people and steal their hard earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2012 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brenda-Keefer/Sevierville-Tennessee-37876/Brenda-Keefer-Willow-Mist-Professional-Services-I-paid-close-to-800-for-2-programs-for-Br-834670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brenda Keefer