Complaint Review: Brent Douglas Burkhart

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: Better than him — United States of America
Brent Douglas Burkhart
Gwinnett Square Circle Duluth, Georgia United States of America

Brent Douglas Burkhart Doug Brooks Owes $40900 in back child support! Read what he did! Duluth, Georgia

Brent Douglas Burkhart has two children who he sees maybe twice a year for a couple of hours. It is the worst after they see him because they are so sad he talked so bad about mommy the whole time.Furthermore, after not paying child support for nearly four years, I gained the courage to report him to the state. I was afraid because he threatened me physically if I reported him! So, what did he do? He forged receipts with my signature making it look as if he were current on child support! Now, I must spend the small bit of Christmas money I've set aside for my kids gifts to get a handwriting analysis to defend myself against perjury. As you know know, when you file for child support enforcement you have to swear to the arrearage amount, so now it looks as if I'm lying! Merry Christmas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brent-Douglas-Burkhart/Duluth-Georgia-30097/Brent-Douglas-Burkhart-Doug-Brooks-Owes-40900-in-back-child-support-Read-what-he-did-Du-980463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brent Douglas Burkhart