Complaint Review: Brent Ferris/greater ft.worth computer repair

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Lanora — Ft.Worth Texas United States of America
Brent Ferris/greater ft.worth computer repair
100 E.14th st. Joshua, Texas United States of America

Brent Ferris/greater ft.worth computer repair He gutted my computer and brought back apiece of crap. Joshua, Texas

I called this company from the phonebook because I needed  my computer repaired.

The guy came to my home and said it needed a motherboard and that he would have to take it back to the shop.I gave him permission to replace the mothrboard. When he returned with what I thought was my computer,he and kept four out of 5 of the drives in the computer. When I realized what had happened I called him that same night.

He said he had my information backed up and he would retun it, I have tried contacting him several times since then he will not return my phone calls. He charged me $300.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brent-Ferrisgreater-ftworth-computer-repair/Joshua-Texas-76058/Brent-Ferrisgreater-ftworth-computer-repair-He-gutted-my-computer-and-brought-back-apie-990691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brent Ferris/greater ft.worth computer repair