Complaint Review: Brent M Sokolowski (Aurora, IL)

• Submitted: Fri, June 13, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, June 13, 2014

• Reported By: Tanya — Bensalem Pennsylvania
Brent M Sokolowski (Aurora, IL)
Internet USA

Brent M Sokolowski - Perplexed697 (ebay account) - Perplexed697@gmail.com Steals Money from buyers on EBAY (fraud) Aurora, IL IL

On May, 12 I ordered an expensive belt from him on ebay

ebay.com/itm/231227299433?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649  and paid for it right away. His add stated that I will receive it within 6-9 days.  I ordered it as a gift and expected to receive it withing 6-9 days.

Well, he shipped it only on May, 21st tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9400109699939925745253 Ok, I didn't complain. I started waiting. Then, on May, 28th the package got refused by post office (due to incorrect postage, I have all legal document proving that). I sent an email to Brent Sokolowski asking to refund money, because at that point this "gift" was already too late. [continued below]....

..... No responce.

On June, 2nd he received it back. I emailed him again asking for refund. No responce.

I had to open a case on ebay that "item hasn't been received". The guy replied (finally!) that he will ship it to me (although I asked a couple times to refund money) and that it was returned due incorrect address (what a liar). In a couple days ebay closes the case without refunding money, cause "I refused the package" (at 7.07 am?? at the same time when the package was processed iat the post office?) and I am not eligeble for buyers protection (from such thiefs.. nice job ebay!). Although even Brent Sokolowski admints in his messages that he knows that this wasn't me who refused the package.

So ebay didn't even read all detailes to my case (again, nice job ebay!). Obviously the guy never shiped the belt. So now, he has that beld and my $150+.

I've filed an appeal on ebay, they asked to provide legal documents from post office to prove that this is not me who refused the package (this is how I got all documents) and now I am waiting for their decision. But I wanted to warn other people about this thief. Unfortunately ebay didn't let me do leave bad feedback cause the case was closed.

Somehow I will get my money back. I just want to warn other people not to deal with Brent M Sokolowski neither online, nor in person. And watch out for your money!

I will be happy to provide all legal documents I have on this case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2014 06:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brent-M-Sokolowski-Aurora-IL/internet/Brent-M-Sokolowski-Perplexed697-ebay-account-Perplexed697gmailcom-Steals-Money-fr-1154530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brent M Sokolowski (Aurora, IL)