Complaint Review: Brent Purin Ottoman Group OGI SA

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: Lisa C — New York New York
Brent Purin Ottoman Group OGI SA
590 Madison Avenue New York, New York USA

Brent Purin Ottoman Group OGI SA Lynx SCAM Brent Purin Ottoman Group OGI SA Lynx FRAUD New York New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False accusations about Brent Purin

SCAM Brent Purin Ottoman Group OGI SA Lynx FRAUD

Referring to previous posts, Brent Purin is now confirmed as an accomplice of the Ottoman Group, a well-known investment scam.

Mr. Purin, who claims to be working within the group, is systematically conducting fraud through upfront fees and retainers for investments which never pan out. Investors are reporting large losses through a smoke-and-mirrors investment fraud vehicle currently reported to and under investigation by the FBI.

This crime is in breach of regulations surrounding wire fraud, attorney law fraud and federal securities fraud.

In dialogue with the National Futures Association, CFTC and United States Attorney’s Office New York, a large number of companies and individuals have been victims of their fraud since their start two years ago.

Direct and confirmed accomplices from the Ottoman Group are Dustin Collins, Stephanie Hillman, Jean Floch and Isaac Ofori.

If you are in contact with Brent Purin, be advised his association with the Ottoman Group is under investigation with strong evidence of conducting illegal business activities in the magnitude of millions of dollars.

All Tier 1 financial institutions have this group reported as high risk.

It is your responsibility to conduct background checks when conducting business nationally and internationally. A search in yahoo, bing, google or any of the keywords "scam ottoman group", "fraud dustin Collins", "scam alert Stephanie Hillman" or "scam brent purin" will reflect some extents of their wide-spread fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brent-Purin-Ottoman-Group-OGI-SA/New-York-New-York-10022/Brent-Purin-Ottoman-Group-OGI-SA-Lynx-SCAM-Brent-Purin-Ottoman-Group-OGI-SA-Lynx-FRAUD-Ne-1100288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brent Purin Ottoman Group OGI SA

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False accusations about Brent Purin

AUTHOR: Brent Purin - ()

I have no involvement with Ottoman Group/OGI SA.  I did some part time admin work in 2012.  I discontinued my association in early January 2013 after confronting Dustin Collins about his shady business practices.  I was never a principal in Ottoman Group/OGI SA or anything related to Dustin Collins.  I can provide documentation from former Ottoman clients (2012) acknowledging that I was not responsible for Ottoman/Collins misrepresentations.  I always clearly stated I was only involved in administrative duties to clients and was in no way responsible for closing/funding deals.  I do not know Lisa Craydon nor do I understand why posts involving my name are being put forth 11 months after I disassociated myself from Collins and Ottoman.  My name and many others who are also not responsible for Dustin Collin's and Ottoman's misrepresentations were put on the website.  I publicly announced my disassociation on linked in back in January.

Like so many of Ottoman/Collin's clients I am now a victim of this man's fraudulent representations.  Once I realized the full scope of this man's fraud I left immediately.

I even provided documentation to an attorney investigating Mr. Collins/Ottoman (John Tatoian) to clear my name and prove non-performance and lack of professional conduct by Mr. Collins towards clients and even employees/interns.

I in no way profited from Ottoman Group business activities outside of very modest and inconsistent compensation for time spent conducting administrative duties.

Ottoman Group/OGI SA/Lynx is and always has been a one man show (Dustin Collins)  I am not aware of his business activities since January 2013 but up until that point it was a house of cards and misrepresentation.

This attack on my reputation is completely false and unwarranted. Especially the statement saying business activities in the millions of dollars.  That is completely false.  I never witnessed a single deal close with Ottoman Group.  I also never witnessed a retainer fee of more than $50K and the average retainer fee was less than $10K.

Sincerely