Complaint Review: Brent and Kristen Ratliff

• Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: JB — Gibbon Minnesota United States of America
Brent and Kristen Ratliff
LeSeuer Minnesota Internet United States of America

Brent and Kristen Ratliff Rush River Foxtrotter A year ago I left my beloved horse go with a handshake and a word that he would come back to me and only me if they were to ever sell him. I trusted that they were good for their word. Now one year l , Internet

A year ago I left my beloved horse go with a handshake and a word that he would come back to me and only me if they were to ever sell him. I sold him for very little because they promised they were to be his forever home.  I trusted that they were good for their word.  Now one year later he is being sold over the internet for inflated price and not back to me as agreed.  When I call them on it they told the Sheriff I was harassing them. The Sheriff told me not to communicate with them.  The Sheriff also informed me that they agreed not to sell the horse. Yesterday I have a friend tell me that my horse is being sold on a popular web site. These people are not to be trusted They are horse jokey's and sell and buy with little or no regard.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brent-and-Kristen-Ratliff/internet/Brent-and-Kristen-Ratliff-Rush-River-Foxtrotter-A-year-ago-I-left-my-beloved-horse-go-wit-951362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brent and Kristen Ratliff