Complaint Review: Brett Mandes

• Updated: Sat, November 05, 2011

• Reported By: Ex- — philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Brett Mandes
Philadelphia Pa philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Brett Mandes M. Brett Mandes, Philadelphia PA He gave me herpes and stalked me for months! stay away from this guy! pyscho, crazy! threatened to kill me! philadelphia, Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: In my defense

*General Comment: More than one Brett Mandes

HE IS A TOTAL CREEP! He acted all normal and sweet but then began to say crazy, weird things about our future and settling down. ummm i just met you..

after i started to ignore him, he became very violent in emails and myspace messages.

saying he was going to attack me, and do horrible things to me and my family..

this is a warning ladies-i already filed a restraining order, the police have been notifed and told me to tell anyone close to me that knows him to stay away-

the only reason he is not in jail is because of no hard evidence which is ridicilious

this pyscho guy is out there preying on women!

stay away! disgusting! crazy!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2009 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brett-Mandes/philadelphia-Pennsylvania-/Brett-Mandes-M-Brett-Mandes-Philadelphia-PA-He-gave-me-herpes-and-stalked-me-for-months-539243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brett Mandes

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

In my defense

AUTHOR: Brett - ()

I am the Brett Mandes mentioned in the report.

I just want to say everything written is a complete fabrication.

(1) I have never been served with a restraining order.

(2) I never wrote her violent email and myspace messages (which by the way, would be the "hard evidence" she is referring to)

(3) I certainly do not have Herpes.

(4) I never threatened anyone or their family (in fact my ex-wife's brother threatened me)

This report is written by a girl I dated briefly named "Sheree". I am only mentioning her by name because she refused to in the hopes of remaining anonymous. Today I would be suing her for slander and defamation if the statute of limitations had not expired.

I do realize there is another report written about me and that is by my ex-wife "Melissa". Apparently she has googled me seven years after our divorce and has chosen the low road to slander me as well.

#2 General Comment

More than one Brett Mandes

AUTHOR: Brett G. Mandes, Attorney - (United States of America)

It has come to my attention that these negative comments have been posted about a Brett Mandes.  As it turns out, there is more than one Brett Mandes.  This report was not written about Brett Gregory Mandes, Attorney from Pipersville.

I am not able to comment on the validity of the statements made about this other Brett Mandes.   I have no idea if these statements are true or false.  What I am commenting on is if you have read this report be aware that these comments have not been made about the Brett G. Mandes, Attorney from Pipersville.